2011년 8월 2일 화요일

Most memorable moment of my life

Most memorable moment of my life.
Most memorable moment was when I first arrive in New Zealand. I was 8years old when I first came.  Everything contrasted with Korea. There weren’t many people and the roads were empty. And I was surrounded by the colour green which was very different from Korea’s atmosphere (lots of industrial building, large population and cars). Everything had seemed fresh and peaceful in NZ.  All the tiredness of 12hours trip on the airplane had disappeared. 
Now, the feeling of NZ has changed a bit as I got used to the life in NZ, everything seems normal now , green is like an obvious colour that must be around me anywhere I go and the atmosphere of NZ also has changed. There are more buildings and cars and also more people. After I lived in NZ for 5 years and went back to Korea for a holiday, again felt different from when I was living there.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기